***Predator/DUCAR Hobby Stock Classes***
-Dyno Cams Hobby Stock Class will utilize both Predator and DynoCams 212cc engines,
Predator and Ducar Engine Rules:
1) The engine must be ran out of the box, parts and specs are not interchangeable
2) The governor must be connected and operational
3) The air filter and sock must be installed per factory.
4) The engine must have a key way as installed by factory on the flywheel
5) The engine must pass a governor test on the stand if asked 5500 max
6) Any engine can be claimed by a racer in the field after qualifying or race
7) Claim price $120 Predator/$175 Ducar. Any engine can be "claimed" by any competitor in the main event field post-race, the claimer must have competed in and finished the main event. The claimed, must remove the engine in the tech area. Clutch, chain guard and throttle assembly will be removed.
8) You may disconnect vent tube on tank
11) You may disconnect throttle stop screw
12) You must run the factory gas tank
13) You can only bolt on a chain guard , no other aftermarket parts allowed. Any other after-market part will result in immediate disqualification.
14) You can add a heat shield
15) You can unplug or cut the wires to the oil sensor
16) You can vent the gas cap
Visual inspection of exterior components will be performaed. The series reserves the right to claim, tech or inspect any engine for any reason at any given time.
Any clutch is allowed in the DynoCams Hobby Stock Class